My 3 little angels.

My 3 little angels.
Aubrey (6), Owen (2), Joshua (9)

Hanging in the kitchen.

Hanging in the kitchen.
My adorable husband, Jeremy!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Okay........so I really hurt my back on Friday. I am so ridiculous sometimes. After Joshua's soccer game Jeremy & I were playing with the kids on the playground. Joshua and I were running around this spinning apparatus needless to say I fell off. Apparently this is dangerous pastime on the playground. So I'm now wondering why it's on an elementary school play yard????? I want to thank my adorable husband and 3 wonderful children for taking care of me all weekend and for picking up things on the floor that are hard for me to bend over and reach. Makes me very grateful for a healthy strong body. This injury is going to take time to heal.

1 comment:

  1. HEATHER!!! AHHH!!! "SCAWY!!!" That is so so awful!! We are so glad you are okay. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete