My 3 little angels.

My 3 little angels.
Aubrey (6), Owen (2), Joshua (9)

Hanging in the kitchen.

Hanging in the kitchen.
My adorable husband, Jeremy!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Brain/wall damage

I am starting to worry that Owen may not make it to his next birthday alive. The other night Joshua and Owen were playing. Joshua was throwing Owen onto his pillow in his "big boy bed". Owen would crawl back to brother and Joshua would throw him again. They did this over and over and over until I heard a humongous thud and immediate screaming from Owen. I ran from Aubrey's room to the boys room and I saw Owen rubbing his head and crying hysterically with a huge hole in the wall. Apparently Owen missed the pillow and hit the wall instead. Poor boy. Then the next day he sprayed perfume in his eyes and I had to call poison control. Never a dull moment in the Sewell household.

No comments:

Post a Comment